- Tube protected by zinc phosphate
- For use with standard 2" Olympic Barbells
- Fits all SRC racks and stands
- Bracket fully powder coated
- 4"-4.5" Bolt spacing
- Bolts to existing 5/8 hardware on SRC Force Racks (because of this, no additional hardware is required, however we include additional hardware for flexibility of position on the SRC Force Squat Stand)
- Full rotation for maximum versatility
- SRC FORCE SQUAT STAND: 6 options - front, middle, rear, either side
- SRC FORCE/INTENSITY COMMERCIAL RACK: 6 options - front (at mounting plates), rear (at mounting plates), rear (at cross-beam mount)
- SRC VITALITY POWER RACK: 6 options - front (at mounting plates), rear (at mounting plates), rear (at cross-beam mount)
*NOTE: Not compatible with SRC Stands purchased prior to June 2020
AVAILABILITY: In stock, ships in 0-3 business days
Made in Canada 🍁
So far its awesome. Super smooth operation and feels like it built well. I wish there more mounting options though. I wanted to mount on the front of then leg of my SRC Half Rack, but would have to give up my space for the band pegs.
Landmine Attachment for my Vitality Rack
Another quality product from SRC! I have mine mounted on the side of my Vitality rack, mid span along the cross bar between the uprights, and it's quickly accessible yet out of the way when not in use. I'm hoping SRC develops Close Grip Row, T-bar Row and Viking Press accessories to go with it. Thanks to Greg for his excellent customer service.
I actually have it mounted to the src plate tree and it works amazing. It would fit on their squat rack but the mounting point on the plate tree keeps my squat rack area empty. Personal preference.
Solid piece of equipment, would recommend !
Great so far, love squat racks Canada!