What makes a good half rack? Is it practical? What is the quality like? Where's it made? Is it versatile? Is it GORGEOUS? Does it come with safety pins? Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's SRC. Manufactured at our professional, Canadian facility, this unit is customizable and ready to come home.
- 3x3", 1/8" (11-gauge) steel uprights
- 48x49" footprint
- 2x3", 1/8"(11-gauge) steel base
- Distance between uprights (front-to-back): 18"
- 82" height (front), 72" height (back)
- Includes 2x fully adjustable, self-centering j-cups (adjustable for use during squat/bench at multiple heights)
- Westside spacing (1") from 27" to 52" height
- Hole sizing: 5/8"
- Includes pin/pipe safety system at no additional charge
- Includes pin/pipe safety system
- Choose between knurled or smooth pullup bar
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- 1000lb capacity
- OPTIONAL: Storage pins (12") up to 6 per rack
COLOR: Black, Red
SRC Force Collection is for the athlete who demands the best. The entire SRC Force Collection is made of commercial 3x3, 11-gauge steel, features heavy-duty hardware, and comes with a lifetime structural warranty. SRC Force will confidently stand up to any other equipment on the market, and is proudly 100% Made in Canada.
AVAILABILITY: Made to order, ships in 1-3 weeks.
Made in Canada 🍁
You may also like
SRC Force Intensity Half Rack
Very happy with the quality of this rack. I spent about six weeks looking at options from other companies like REP and Rogue and by the time everything settled out the prices were very comparable. I was a bit worried buying something I could actually touch as see before buying but decided to take the chance an purchased from SRC. The service was great, the shipping was fast and the rack is solid. I also purchased the spotter arms and dip attachments which are awesome as well. There zero movement when doing dips or pull ups. I will definitely be buying some more attachments in the future and would not hesitate to buy anything from SRC. SO awesome to have Canadian company in this game.
The last squat rack I'll ever have to buy!
I was planning on getting a 2x2" steel power cage to save money but found this local company and decided on a 3x3" half rack instead. Best decision ever! My plates are off the ground now, the entire thing is beautiful and solid. Very happy with my purchase.
Half Rack (82”)
This half rack is good, actually feels really premium. If you’re looking for a half rack, this is the one. 10/10 would highly recommend
Half Rack (82’’) review
Good price, great quality and really easy to assemble. I recommend it without hesitation.