WHAT MAKES THIS BARBELL DIFFERENT?
- Heavy-duty spring-steel snap rings and lock ring means twice the durability
- Proprietary FNC (Ferritic Nitro-carbonizing) coating process for ultimate wear and corrosion resistance on sleeves
- 100% made in Canada
SRC BARBELL - CANADA'S BARBELL
- Weight: 20KG
- Diameter: 28.5MM
- Use: Multipurpose
- Bar Length: 86.5"
- Two Knurl Marks for Olympic (IWF standard) & Powerlifting (IPF standard)
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Centre Knurl: NO
- Sleeve Length: 16.25"
- Bearing: Bronze Bushing
- Sleeve Coating: FNC (Ferritic Nitro-Carbonized) guaranteed not to flake or peel
- Tensile Strength: 205000 PSI
- Warranty: 5 year
- Shaft Options: Black Zinc or Bare Steel
- Between collars: 51.5"
- Non-knurled centre: 17.5"
- Between knurls: 810mm, 910mm
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm
NOTE ON BARE STEEL:
While many lifters only lift with bare steel due to the raw feeling, this material requires extra maintenance, and can rust if not properly maintained. Please see our footer menu for proper barbell maintenance instructions (also included with purchase). For those who prefer less maintenance, we recommend our black zinc finish, which is treated for strength and longevity
AVAILABILITY: In stock, ships in 0-3 business days
Made in Canada 🍁
Bar is great!! Used it first day I got it . I absolutely love that the narlings are small and smooth
Got this barbell from Squat Racks Canada almost 6 months ago now, it's held up and shows quality craftsmanship all the way through. Even if there were other Canadian options, this would still be my first choice