This commercial power rack is EVERYTHING! So much more than a home gym, this commercial-strength power-rack is for the athlete who wants it all! Not only is she viciously strong, but she's beautiful. And, best of all...100% made in Canada!
- 82", 3x3" uprights (4)
- 48"x 61" footprint
- Fully powder-coated for maximum durability
- 4 x pull-up heights for a total of 6" variance
- Includes 2 self-centering J-Cups
- Height-adjustable pull-up bar
- 1000 lb capacity, floor-mounted (floor mounts included)
- Includes 1" safety pin/bars (2)
- West Side Hole spacing: 1" holes every 2" from bottom to 36" height (used for safety pins and 1" spotter arms). 5/8" holes every 1" from 38" height and above.
- Regular Spacing: 1" holes every 2" from bottom to 36" height (used for safety pins and 1" spotter arms). 5/8" holes every 2" from 38" height and above.
- Westside Hole Spacing: Optional
- SRC Force Self-Centering J-Cup Hardware - XL Pin 1"
- SRC Force Safety Spotter Arms - XL Pin 1"
- SRC Force Bench Press Accessory Kit - XL Pin 1"
- SRC Force Landmine Attachment
- SRC Force Power Racks Plate Storage Pins
- SRC Power Rack Strap Safety
- SRC Force Dip Bar Attachment (on west side spacing version only)
NET WEIGHT: 342 lbs
COLOR: Red, Green
Looking for another color or options? Check out the new and improved version HERE
SRC Force Collection is for the athlete who demands the best. The entire SRC Force Collection is made of commercial 3x3, 11-gauge steel, features heavy-duty hardware, and comes with a lifetime structural warranty. SRC Force will confidently stand up to any other equipment on the market, and is proudly 100% Made in Canada.
AVAILABILITY: In stock, ships in 0-3 business days
Made in Canada 🍁
Heavy duty and very sturdy!! Easy to assemble with straight forward instructions. Would highly recommend this product.
This is the best possible rack!
This is my first rack purchase and will never need another. All parts are perfectly machined which made assembly smooth. The 1” hole spacing allows for any bench press height position. I like how the base sits flat on the ground instead of on feet like the rogue racks. The depth is very good so there is a lot of room inside the rack and it is very stable. My ceiling height required the 82” version, if I had a height ceiling I would have gone for the 92”. I added two sets of end caps 3x3 and 2x3 as they were cheap. Also added a second set of j-cups.