SRC Force Wall-Mounted Rack Assembly
SRC Force Wall-Mounted Rack Assembly Instructions:
** To avoid injury, always have assistance from someone while assembling this product
** Do not fasten stringers to metal studs unless wall is reinforced and installed by a licensed contractor.
**SPOTTER ARMS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON THIS RACK**
Step 1 – Cross member Installation:
- Install 12” or 36” long cross members to uprights at desired height. Attach with 2x 5/8” hardware sets (bolt, washer, lock washer and nut) per cross member through the 3x8” rectangular plate attached to the cross member. Fully tighten the bolts.
Step 2 – Pullup Bar Installation:
- Install the pullup bar between uprights at desired height. Secure with 4x 5/8” hardware sets.
Step 3 - Stringer Installation (If a stringer was not purchased proceed to Step 4):
- Lay down upright and cross member assemblies on the floor and mount to the wall stringer plate using supplied ½” hardware (1/2” x 1” long hex bolts and ½” nylock nut). Each cross member gets bolted in two places.
Step 4 – Upright Installation:
- Mark studs at 48” centers in desired location (if a wall stringer is used, mark studs in 3-4 places at 16” or 24” increments).
- With assistance, erect upright and cross member assembly against wall. Align cross members with marked studs.
- Install cross members or stringer plate into studs with supplied 3/8 x 2 ½” lag bolts, lock washers, and flat washers.
- Note: It is critical that these lag bolts are installed correctly into the stud, we recommend using a licensed contractor
- Once secured to the wall, secure uprights to floor with concrete anchor bolts or wood screws, depending on your application (this hardware not included).