This commercial power rack is EVERYTHING! So much more than a rack, this beauty is for the athlete who wants it all! Not only is she viciously strong, but she's beautiful. And, best of all...100% made in Canada!
- 82", 3x3" uprights (4)
- 48"x 61" footprint
- Fully powder-coated for maximum durability
- 4 x pull-up heights for a total of 6" variance
- Includes 2 self-centering J-Cups
- Height-adjustable pull-up bar
- 1000 lb capacity, floor-mounted (floor mounts included)
- Includes 1" safety pin/bars (2)
- West Side Hole spacing: 1" holes every 2" from bottom to 36" height (used for safety pins and 1" spotter arms). 5/8" holes every 1" from 38" height and above.
- Regular Spacing: 1" holes every 2" from bottom to 36" height (used for safety pins and 1" spotter arms). 5/8" holes every 2" from 38" height and above.
- Westside Hole Spacing: Optional
- SRC Force Self-Centering J-Cup Hardware - XL Pin 1"
- SRC Force Safety Spotter Arms - XL Pin 1"
- SRC Force Bench Press Accessory Kit - XL Pin 1"
- SRC Force Landmine Attachment
- SRC Force Power Racks Plate Storage Pins
- SRC Power Rack Strap Safety
- SRC Force Dip Bar Attachment (on west side spacing version only)
NET WEIGHT: 356 lbs
COLOR: Black, Red, Green
Looking for another color or options? Check out the new and improved version HERE
SRC Force Collection is for the athlete who demands the best. The entire SRC Force Collection is made of commerical 3x3, 11-gauge steel, features heavy-duty hardware, and comes with a lifetime structural warranty. SRC Force will confidently stand up to any other equipment on the market, and is proudly 100% Made in Canada.
AVAILABILITY: In stock, ships in 0-3 business days
Made in Canada 🍁
You may also like
Rock solid, dream home gym
This rack is extremely solid. I had to get a bit creative with the plate storage locations (4 pins on each side) so that they wouldn’t interfere with any lifts as I store all of the weight plates on the rack itself. The only drawback is that the safety pins are getting beat up pretty fast because I use them for every lift and often do reps until failure. An improvement would be more grips for pull-ups but the single straight bar is still solid and at a great height with the 92” rack. I also use the landmine attachment which is a great addition. Overall a great rack.