What makes a good half rack? Is it practical? What is the quality like? Where's it made? Is it versatile? Is it GORGEOUS? Does it come with safety pins? Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's SRC. Manufactured at our professional, Canadian facility, this unit is customizable and ready to come home.
- 3x3", 1/8" (11-gauge) steel uprights
- 48x49" footprint
- Distance between uprights (front-to-back): 18"
- 82" height (front), 72" height (back)
- Includes 2x fully adjustable, self-centering j-cups (adjustable for use during squat/bench at multiple heights)
- Westside spacing (1") from 27" to 52" height
- Hole sizing: 5/8"
- Includes pin/pipe safety system at no additional charge
- Includes pin/pipe safety system
- Choose between knurled or smooth pullup bar
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- 1000lb capacity
- OPTIONAL: Storage pins (12") up to 6 per rack
COLOR: Black, Red
SRC Force Collection is for the athlete who demands the best. The entire SRC Force Collection is made of commerical 3x3, 11-gauge steel, features heavy-duty hardware, and comes with a lifetime structural warranty. SRC Force will confidently stand up to any other equipment on the market, and is proudly 100% Made in Canada.
AVAILABILITY: In stock, ships in 5-10 business days
Made in Canada 🍁
This half rack is good, actually feels really premium. If you’re looking for a half rack, this is the one. 10/10 would highly recommend
Good price, great quality and really easy to assemble. I recommend it without hesitation.