WHAT MAKES THIS BARBELL DIFFERENT?
- Heavy-duty spring-steel snap rings and lock ring means twice the durability
- Proprietary FNC (Ferritic Nitro-carbonizing) coating process for ultimate wear and corrosion resistance on sleeves
- 100% made in Canada
SRC BARBELL - CANADA'S BARBELL
- Weight: 20KG
- Diameter: 28.5MM
- Use: Multipurpose
- Bar Length: 86.5"
- Two Knurl Marks for Olympic (IWF standard) & Powerlifting (IPF standard)
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Centre Knurl: NO
- Sleeve Length: 16.25"
- Bearing: Bronze Bushing
- Sleeve Coating: FNC (Ferritic Nitro-Carbonized) guaranteed not to flake or peel
- Tensile Strength: 205000 PSI
- Warranty: 5 year
- Shaft Options: Black Zinc or Bare Steel
- Between collars: 51.5"
- Non-knurled centre: 17.5"
- Between knurls: 810mm, 910mm
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm
NOTE ON BARE STEEL:
While many lifters only lift with bare steel due to the raw feeling, this material requires extra maintenance, and can rust if not properly maintained. Please see our footer menu for proper barbell maintenance instructions (also included with purchase). For those who prefer less maintenance, we recommend our black zinc finish, which is treated for strength and longevity
AVAILABILITY: In stock, ships in 0-3 business days
Made in Canada 🍁
Built In Edmonton!
I’ve only used it a few times so far. It looks to be well made. The fact that it was built locally is a definite selling feature. It seems so hard to find anything built in Alberta let alone Canada. The only thing I would change is have the knurling stop before the bushing. The knurling on my bar goes under the bushing. When I spin the bar it makes a whinnying noise. I believe it’s slowly going away as I use it. Other than that I love the black finish and the little touches like the Imprint on the collars that say “SQUAT RACKS CANADA”. Proud to be Canadian. Proud to buy Canadian!
Great for strength movements. Although it can hold a lot of weight, the sleeves are easily scratched up. The knurls could be more aggressive, in my opinion. It feels kinda smooth.
Bar is great!! Used it first day I got it . I absolutely love that the narlings are small and smooth
Got this barbell from Squat Racks Canada almost 6 months ago now, it's held up and shows quality craftsmanship all the way through. Even if there were other Canadian options, this would still be my first choice