WHAT MAKES THIS BARBELL DIFFERENT?
- Heavy-duty spring-steel snap rings and lock ring means twice the durability
- Proprietary FNC (Ferritic Nitro-carbonizing) coating process for ultimate wear and corrosion resistance on sleeves
- 100% made in Canada
SRC BARBELL - CANADA'S BARBELL
- Weight: 20KG
- Diameter: 28.5MM
- Use: Multipurpose
- Bar Length: 86.5"
- Two Knurl Marks for Olympic (IWF standard) & Powerlifting (IPF standard)
- Knurl Type: Medium
- Centre Knurl: YES
- Sleeve Length: 16.25"
- Bearing: Bronze Bushing
- Sleeve Coating: FNC (Ferritic Nitro-Carbonized) guaranteed not to flake or peel
- Tensile Strength: 205000 PSI
- Warranty: 5 year
- Shaft Options: Black Zinc or Bare Steel
- Between collars: 51.5"
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm
NOTE ON BARE STEEL:
While many lifters only lift with bare steel due to the raw feeling, this material requires extra maintenance, and can rust if not properly maintained. Please see our footer menu for proper barbell maintenance instructions (also included with purchase). For those who prefer less maintenance, we recommend our black zinc finish, which is treated for strength and longevity
COLOR: BLACK OR BARE STEEL
AVAILABILITY: In stock, ships in 0-3 business days
Made in Canada 🍁
It’s a good bar. The price is a little high which naturally makes someone have higher expectations for the product. The knurling is too smooth for my taste but that will differ on personal preference. Overall it’s a good bar that can lift weight, and that what matters. You can definitely get a better bar for a very similar price the reason I decided on this one was because I wasn’t allowing myself to spend the money on shipping from 2 different companies.